Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is this?

Rather than make resolutions for 2010, I want to work on a BIG list. Things that will help me develop good habits and have some fun along the way. I won't post about every single little thing that I do, but I will check things off as I complete them. I hope you'll follow me along on my journey!

I will try my best to complete my list of 101 things in 1001 days. 1001 days from January 1, 2010 is September 28, 2012. It's hard to imagine that I will be 32 then, and will be just two days away from my 6th wedding anniversary!

If you have any ideas for my "missing items" please email or comment. Hopefully I will fill them in during the next couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. I have a life list too!! wow...how many have you conquered so far?
    hope many!
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete